How to Apply
- Please apply by submitting a CV, and a supporting statement which outlines your motivation for applying for the role and how you meet the person specification (no more than 4 sides of A4 in length). Please ensure that you address the key requirements set out in the person specification. This will be used as part of the assessment process.
- Please ensure any gaps in employment and education history are fully explained on your CV. We will verify this information during the recruitment process.
- Please let us have details of two referees (one should ideally be your current employer) - we will only approach referees with your permission and if you are shortlisted.
- Please complete the Equal Opportunities monitoring form when you upload your details. We are keen to ensure that all our jobs are accessible to all members of the community and use this data to monitor our progress in doing this.
- Please make sure you return your application by the closing date as stated below.
- No applications will be accepted once long listing for the post has begun.
- Following long listing you will be contacted directly by Penna’s consultants to update you on the status of your application.
Please submit your CV and supporting statement via the link below:
Executive Director – Corporate Services
Director of Financial & Customer Services
Director of Prevention & Early Help
Director of Transformation
Head of Early Help
Head of CiN/CP
Head of Strategic Transport
Head of Legal Services (Deputy Monitoring Officer)
Head of Audit & Risk
Head of Customer Services
The individual timetables for these processes are being finalised and this will be available shortly.
For an informal discussion with regards to the above roles, please contact our colleagues at Penna as listed on the individual adverts.